Our Buyer Specialists
Congratulations! You are ready to buy a home.We understand that buying a home is one of the single largest purchases you'll make! That is why we have a dedicated team of Buyer Specialists to help you every step of the way.
What is a buyer specialist?
Our buyer specialists are experts in the home buying process and are determined to make your house hunting experience easier (and maybe even a little fun!) Whether you are a first-time home buyer or current home owner, the Goodfellow & Goodfellow & Lind Buyer Specialists team will help you every step of the way to finding your perfect new home. They input your home criteria and will constantly keep you updated on any homes that may be a match for you!
The buyer specialists job is to:
• Help you find the ideal home by keeping on top of all listings
• Send you the latest listings that search your criteria as they come up (you'll also be one of the first to get details on the many homes we list!)
• Advise you on buying decisions
• Write an Offer to Purchase
• Negotiate on your behalf, to help you get the best possible deal
• Give you important information about the community
• Help you arrange a home inspection, assessments, financial and legal assistance if needed
Can a Buyers Specialist help me with new construction?
Definitely! If you are planning on building the home yourself, we can assist you in the purchase of a lot. If not, we can find out what your needs are in a new home and introduce you to some floor plans, through various builders (who would best suit both your needs and your budget.)
What will it cost me for this service? Only your loyalty!
To get started, all you need to do is fill out the form below or simply get in touch with us and we can start the search for your new dream home!